Wine Country Trail Rides
Envision yourself riding through lush green vineyards woven amongst native oak woodlands, meadows and streams in the rolling hills of Northern California's wine country. To the east is Mount St. Helena, the highest peak of the rugged Mayacamas Mountains that divide Napa Valley from Sonoma County. To the west is the Russian River Valley, the coastal range and, in the far distance, the Pacific Ocean. This is the home of Chalk Hill Winery and Wine Country Trail Rides.
Chalk Hill Estate Presents Wine Country Trail Rides. California's Most Celebrated Horseback Vineyard Tour.
The Original — The Best
- Private equestrian, wine and culinary tours of Chalk Hill Estate
- 1300+ acres of trails, vineyards, ecological preserves and breathtaking views
- Selected for excellence by PBS' nationally-televised Equitrekking®
- As featured on numerous regional and national television programs
- Northern California's first and finest vineyard horseback touring company